Silent Sunday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 24, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments notyetayummymummy9 October 2012 at 20:20Oh i'de give my left arm for this, now following you xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJennypaulin9 October 2012 at 20:20Ooh is that a cocktail? A tequila sunset maybe lol xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyErica Price9 October 2012 at 20:20Looks lovely: long and cool and that sunset's pretty special too.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplycaro_mad9 October 2012 at 20:20That's what I call a perfect summer evening xReplyDeleteRepliesReplybod for tea9 October 2012 at 20:20Mine's a G&T please, thanks. Gorgeous sunset :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNicki Cawood9 October 2012 at 20:20How exotic!!! Looks like a perfect evening!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWindmilltales9 October 2012 at 20:20Great colours love how they match each other ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySarahmumof39 October 2012 at 20:20ohh lovely colours and angel :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVickie9 October 2012 at 20:20I see green ;pReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStarla9 October 2012 at 20:21CHEERS!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMum9 October 2012 at 20:21A lovely end to a perfect day.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnother Goldfish9 October 2012 at 20:21That looks so relaxing! What are the two lights on the horizon?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyemsyjo9 October 2012 at 20:21A good question, our balcony over looks the 'Green line' - which divides Cyprus so that area is in the UN controlled zone.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyemsyjo9 October 2012 at 20:21You'll have to bring your own as gin is one of the few drinks I don't like, but you'd be welcome ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyemsyjo9 October 2012 at 20:21No no no, tequila is bad! (there's probably a blog post in that story!) ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySarah@ TheExPatBride9 October 2012 at 20:21Oh gosh, my mouth really did water when I saw that. It's so hot here that anything that even looks cold is to die for!ReplyDeleteRepliesReply@somethingblue_29 October 2012 at 20:21Cheers! Gosh I could just drink that right now. It looks lush xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPhotoPuddle9 October 2012 at 20:21Sigh..... That looks lovely. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNel9 October 2012 at 20:21ooh that does look niceReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichelle Twin Mum9 October 2012 at 20:21Show off! Just cos you live where it is gorgeous and sunny!Mich xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyemsyjo9 October 2012 at 20:21Sorry! I did actually think about not putting this photo up! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRamblings Of A Suburban Mummy9 October 2012 at 20:31I'll take one of those (well maybe not right now, but later on.....)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh i'de give my left arm for this, now following you x
ReplyDeleteOoh is that a cocktail? A tequila sunset maybe lol x
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely: long and cool and that sunset's pretty special too.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I call a perfect summer evening x
ReplyDeleteMine's a G&T please, thanks. Gorgeous sunset :D
ReplyDeleteHow exotic!!! Looks like a perfect evening!
ReplyDeleteGreat colours love how they match each other
ReplyDeleteohh lovely colours and angel :)
ReplyDeleteI see green ;p
ReplyDeleteCHEERS!
ReplyDeleteA lovely end to a perfect day.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so relaxing! What are the two lights on the horizon?
ReplyDeleteA good question, our balcony over looks the 'Green line' - which divides Cyprus so that area is in the UN controlled zone.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to bring your own as gin is one of the few drinks I don't like, but you'd be welcome ;)
ReplyDeleteNo no no, tequila is bad! (there's probably a blog post in that story!)
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, my mouth really did water when I saw that. It's so hot here that anything that even looks cold is to die for!
ReplyDeleteCheers! Gosh I could just drink that right now. It looks lush x
ReplyDeleteSigh..... That looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteooh that does look nice
ReplyDeleteShow off! Just cos you live where it is gorgeous and sunny!
ReplyDeleteMich x
Sorry! I did actually think about not putting this photo up! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll take one of those (well maybe not right now, but later on.....)
ReplyDelete