Monday, 12 September 2011

The A to Z about me Meme

As you may know, I'm a bit of a fan of lists, and A to Z lists especially so I wish I'd thought of this one am pleased to join in with Lauren from The Real Housewife of Suffolk County's new meme.  


Here is an A to Z of things about me....


ANORAK…Do you have a sad side?
I have a love of REALLY bad music, proper cheesy stuff that shouldn't even be allowed. Aaron says I have a bad music gene!


BODY…What physical attribute would you most like to change? 
I'd like a nice flat stomach again, I had one for a short while in between reaching my Slimming World target and getting pregnant!


CELEBRITY…Which one would you most like to date and why? 
David Tennant,  Why?   Why NOT?!


DEBUT …Tell us about your first ever blog post. What made you start blogging? 
My first blog post was about the conversation Aaron and I had about moving to Cyprus.  I started blogging to record our move and how we got on with living in a different country.

ERROR …What’s been your biggest regret? 
 That I spent so much money over the years and managed to save any for the proverbial rainy day. (yes, Mum I should have listened)


FUNNY – who’s making you laugh? Aaron makes me laugh like no-one else can, he never fails to come up with something to crack me up, even several hours into labour he had me crying with laughter.

GRAND…If we gave you one right now what would you spend it on?  


Depends if you mean 'What would I have to spend it on' or "What would I like to spend it on'. I'd like to spend it on flights to the UK for a couple of weeks and a shopping trip but in reality I'd spend it on petrol, food and bills.


HOLIDAY… What’s your favourite destination?  
Cyprus.  If I was to go on holiday (that wasn't back to the UK to see friends) I'd go somewhere else in Cyprus, either to the Mountains or the north side of the island.


IRRITATE… What’s your most annoying habit? 
Talking too much and too fast.


JOKER…Whats your favourite joke {the one that makes you laugh everytime you hear it}? It's wearing off these days but the one joke that always had me in fits, mainly because I remembered how much I laughed the first time I heard it (because it was so stupid, and I *may* have been a touch under the influence)
"What did the lamppost say to the pavement?"    "Chuff Chuff" because he thought he was a train.   

KENNEL… Do you have any pets?  

Not at the moment, I grew up with dogs and would dearly love another one day.


LOVE…Are you single, married, engaged, living with a long term partner?  

Married..... seven years this year!


MEAL… Whats your ultimate starter, main and dessert
Probably Prawn Cocktail, with Advocado, followed by Steak (medium rare) with blue cheese, then some sort of huge chocolate cakey thing.

NOW…If you could be anywhere right now where would you be and who with? 

Right here, in Cyprus with Aaron but with my best friends from UK too.


OFF DUTY…What do you do in your spare time?  Blog, tweet and faff around on facebook mainly.


PROUD MOMENTS …What are you most proud of?  My gorgeous clever little Leo


QUEASY …What turns your stomach? 
I'm still really not good with sick, I thought tiny baby sick was bad enough and I kind of got over that but it gets so much worse!


RELAX…How do you relax? 
I'm generally fairly relaxed so I don't actually know how to answer that!  Sleep I think!


SONG…Whats your favourite song of all time?  

Hold On, by Wilson Phillips


TIME …If you could go back in time and relive it again, when would you choose? 
My wedding day.


UNKNOWN…Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows?  Um, due to annoying habit of talking too much I don't think there actually is anything that NO-ONE else knows!


VOCAL…. Who is your favourite artist?  
If I had to pin it down to one, Madonna as I've liked her music for as long as I can remember.


WORK….. What is your dream job, and are you doing it now?  


My dream job would be a Wedding Co-ordinator and/or Event Planner, but growing up I wanted to be a wife and (stay at home) Mum so if you are talking about unpaid jobs then yes I am doing it now!


XRAY…Any broken bones? Nope, so far so good.   (runs off to touch some wood!)


YIKES…What’s been your most embarrassing moment?  
Passing out in a bar in Antiuga, hitting my head on a concrete bar stool, giving myself concussion and then throwing
 up over a passing man who was on his way to dinner.  I would like to point out that I was NOT drunk by the way!


ZOO…. If you were an animal, which one would you be? 
A dog, but only if I was in England - Cyprus is not generally a nation of animal lovers so as a dog this is not a great place to be!


I'm going to tag the following bloggers and hope they want to join in..... 
Christine from Expat Mum in Portugal
Liska from New Mum Online
Mum Reinvented
The Boy and Me

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, there's some good ones on that list and I suspect a couple of duplicates for me. I'm feeling stupid though that I don't get that joke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the joke is stupid and makes no sense..... that's why I found it so funny! and said I was drunk as my rather rubbish excuse for me sense of humour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee you and ainare very alike with our answers! I talk verybfast too - not as much as I used to though! Imagine if we met - we would be talking over one another lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talk so fast! If I'm excited about something it gets ridiculous, I am pretty sure it contributes the fact that my OH doesn't listen to anything I say! I would love to live abroad - you are so lucky! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get the joke! ha!
    And there is nothing wrong with cheesey music. I am also a lover of it!
    And your meal sounds yum! Forgot about avacado with my prawn and crayfish cocktail. And medium rare steak...mmmmmm.
    Thanks for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it's a popular dinner choice doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talking over each other and am guessing if we were without our boys drinking and falling over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not always been easy, but I do love it.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails