Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Versatile Blogger

The lovely Jenny over at Mummy Mishaps has tagged me for being a Versatile Blogger. Thank you very much!


The rules are.....
Thank the person who tagged you.
List 7 things about yourself
Pass the award onto 3 fellow bloggers and explain the rules
Pass on the 10 questions that I answer at the end of this.

So, here goes.....
1. My middle name is Joanne but as a child I wanted it to be Louise.
2.I have stood on the most eastern point of Europe (Cape Greko in Cyprus, the most eastern all the time the north of Cyprus is not recognised by any country other than Turkey)
3.I've just got my first ever tattoo
4.One of my feet is half a size larger than the other.
5.I was born on the 11th of the 10th (month) at 11:10.
6.I was born by caesarean and was delivered by the nephew of Christian Barnard (the man who did the first heart transplant)
7.I've met Richard O'Brien and got his autograph

Finally the 10 questions...

1. Why did you start this blog?
To record our new start in Cyprus and keep our family and friends up to date with our lives. Although I'm not sure that any of them read it (feel free to comment guys if you do!) with the exception of my Mum, (Hi Mum *waves at Mum*)  I now blog because I enjoy it and love 'meeting' other bloggers.

2.What kind of blog do you follow?
Blogs by other Mums, and ex-pats, I love reading other peoples stories of living in a new country.

3. Favourite make up brand
Virgin Vie, although I don't use it any more as I can't get it here. I'm not really that fussy on brands though and will use anything that looks nice or is a bargain!

4. Favourite brand of clothing
Haven't really got one, again I love a bargain so if I like it and it's inexpensive then I couldn't care less what brand it is. I really miss Asda, Primark and Matalan!

5. Indispensable make up product.
Mascara.

6. Your favourite colour
Hmm, depends on my mood really. Would have said red as it was my wedding colour, but have just got a big blue tattoo and loving that now!

7. Your favourite perfume
My favourite is Jean Paul Gautier, the original one, although I've only ever had one bottle years and years ago. I always debate getting a bottle in airport duty free shops but I think it's always one of the most expensive ones in there. I usually wear Hugo woman or 1881 instead.

8. Favourite film
Tricky question - I'm not really a big film fan but if my favourite is the film I have seen the most it has to be Towering Inferno. I don't know what is so great about it but I watched it so many times as a child and now it's just a standing joke!

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
I'd love to go island hopping in Greece when I  can speak the language fluently. I would imagine it would be a lot better experience being able to get away from the tourist parts and be able to speak (albeit in a Cypriot dialect probably but it's got to be closer than only speaking English!) to the locals.

10. Are you a dog or a cat person?
Dog, definitely. I grew up with dogs  and AJ and I had our own when we brought our first house. One day I hope to have another one but it's not really fair to have one in a 3rd floor apartment.

I'm going to pass this award and meme onto Pixie's Mum at Doing it all for Aleyna, MummySquared and Kate at The Five F's Blog .

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I loved learning more! I too received this award not long ago....aren't they lovely? x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails