A Year in Status
As I've said before, I love Facebook and when I saw this post over at Alexander Resisdence I HAD to join in.
There is a facebook application doing the rounds at the moment called 'My Year in Status' which makes a collage of your statuses for the year. It's very strange to look back over a years events as reported on Facebook, so many little things that I had now forgotten. It's been an odd year and I really enjoyed looking back at it in this way.
After doing that I found a status statistics application, I liked it as it reminded me I recently got back into my skinny jeans (although they seem to have shrunk again a little bit!)
You wrote this status on 09 November 2010 at 05:34 and you got 13 likes and 3 comments.
It game me the following statistics, interesting but a little bit unnerving that it can bring up so much information so quickly..... what else do they know!
There is a facebook application doing the rounds at the moment called 'My Year in Status' which makes a collage of your statuses for the year. It's very strange to look back over a years events as reported on Facebook, so many little things that I had now forgotten. It's been an odd year and I really enjoyed looking back at it in this way.
After doing that I found a status statistics application, I liked it as it reminded me I recently got back into my skinny jeans (although they seem to have shrunk again a little bit!)
Your Most Popular Status (last 60 days)
has just got back into her pre-pregnancy skinny jeans, ok I can't sit down or breathe but they do up.... and I can walk in them :)
It game me the following statistics, interesting but a little bit unnerving that it can bring up so much information so quickly..... what else do they know!
Your Statistics
- Statuses so far
- 413
- Word count
- 7808
- Average words per status
- 18.91
- Average word length
- 4.11
- Days since first status
- 542
- Average statuses per day
- 0.76
Your Favorite Words
- leo used : 91x
- going used : 51x
- got used : 43x
- time used : 32x
- really used : 31x
I realise I now look like a bit of a geek but I enjoyed having a look, it appeals to the same part of me that is completely list obsessed!
Hello! Aw yours is so punctuated by lovely weather :) Makes me feel sunnier. I'm going to have to do the stats one too, it's not geeky, not one bit...Px
ReplyDelete