Friday, 24 September 2010

101 in 1001

Today I have finally finished making my 101 in 1001 list, (to see the whole list and find out what the hell I'm going on about click here) it's been much harder than I originally anticipated!

The start date of my list was July 29th 2010, which was the day I got our Cypriot Residency forms completed. This means that the 1001 days will be up on April 26th 2013. Sounds like a long way away doesn't it, I wonder how many I'll get done with no panic at the end!


What things would you put on your list if you had one?
Do you have one already?
Leave me a comment and let me know, I'd love to see what others would like to do.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I have just had a look at yours and it's pretty amazing. Great that you've already been able to cross a few out.

    I will give it some thought and see if I come up with enough stuff to make it interesting.

    Will enjoy seeing your updates!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails