Friday, 31 August 2012

Flashback Friday - Homecoming

I was going to use a photo of Leo's homecoming for this week's Flashback Friday but as I have used them before when I wrote my birth story I decided to use photos of MY homecoming instead!

Last year my Mum guest posted on here to share the story of my birth.you can read it by clicking here


My Nana and Granddad (Dad's side) were at our house to welcome the three of us home.







Linking up to Flashback Friday, hosted by LaurenJenny
flashbackbadge1

6 comments:

  1. Your grandparents look so proud at cuddling a very cute you :) are you about 30ish? That reminds me so much of the wallpaper my parents had when i was born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma I wasn't expecting a post from you today! Well done! This tire in perfectly with what you are been through this week :) you and your mum look so alike in the top photo. And do you know what, I think I can see a little of what you look like as a newborn (the bottom photo) in Loukas :)
    Lovely flashback x x
    Next week is birth stores :) in your honour x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww, I have really similar pics of me coming home and the wallpaper is practically the same :D congratulations on the arrival of Loukas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww you're lucky to have so many pictures from that time - not sure there are any of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily my Dad used to be a photographer so we have hundreds of photos of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the wonders of scheduled posts for you, plus being overdue and bored :) Does this mean I'm going to have to get motivated and write my birth story already for next week then - at least I won't have forgotten it - it took me over 2 years to get round to writing Leo's! (although I wasn't blogging then so it didn't occur to me!)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails