Monday, 22 August 2011

What we've been up to this week...

We are halfway through our holiday, (well Aaron's holiday from work but I've been calling it our holiday as it sounds more fun!)  I planned to spend less time blogging during this fortnight hence the recent guest post and the ones coming up this week but as we are still at home I'm not doing very well at that!

I've not joined in with Kate's Listography for a while but this week the theme is "What we got up to last week"  so I thought I'd share some photos of our 'holiday' so far...

Building boats on the beach
Making cakes!
Our wedding anniversary picnic on the beach
An evening drink on the Pernera beach path.


Right, better get back to it, there's beers to be drunk and stuff!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a wonderful holiday :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm reading this and looking at the pictures just as it's pissing down with rain here in Surrey, back in good ol' England. Thanks. No really. Thanks. ;-) Happy belated Anniversary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...looks like you are having a fab time! Great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it would have been a fab week even without the sun. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5.  There has been something for all of us - a great week. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Sorry, I do try not to upset everyone with the tales of adventures in the sun but it's kind of hard to avoid it here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I don't mean to it just kind of happens! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you're having a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails