Thursday, 7 April 2011

Lots of 'Reasons to be cheerful'

I've not joined in with this great link up for a few weeks but despite the rain (Come on Cyprus, it's April now, stop with the wet stuff already!) I am feeling very cheerful.

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart
1. It might still be raining often but it's much warmer now, and we haven't had any heating on for a few weeks now which means our usually HUGE electric bills should be reduced for a while during the nice bit between heating and air conditioning!
2. The summer season has started here in Cyprus and all the resorts are coming to life. My favourite restaurant and bar are open again and I'm looking forward to going back soon. 
3. My parents have finished their garden so Leo can now run around like a mad thing without getting covered in mud.
4.One of my best friends is coming to see me next week, AND she's having a baby.
5. I am looking forward to going out on Saturday for "Pool presentation night' AJ's pool team the 'Kings Sword A' have won the lot and will collect 3 trophies, there are lots of us going and it should be a great night out.
6. There are lots of events / parties / visitors coming up in the next couple of months which I'm looking forward to.
7. We've had lots of new goodies since my parents shipping has arrived, which I had been gradually ordering from UK websites mainly for Leo but a few bits and pieces for me :)

There are probably more but if I don't get off the laptop and get some sleep then I will be much less cheerful in the morning!




3 comments:

  1. Good to see so many reasons from you and we have missed you, you know? Nice to hear from people in other countries and their realities. Life sounds very full for you and glad your new start in Cyprus is working out well. My reasons are at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have lots of good things happening in the next few months. Enjoy...

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are so lucky, what a beautiful place to live!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails