Tuesday, 16 November 2010

I'm a Stylish blogger!

 I feel very privileged to have received another award, this time from a fellow blogger in Cyprus - Vanja from Emma's Lunch, and I must say what a lovely name she chose for her daughter!


Rules for accepting this award are: 
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

So, here's seven (fairly random) things about me.....

1. I have had 11 different jobs, I think it's 11, although I may have forgotten about one or 2 along the way!
2. I have had my poetry published in a book.
3. I have had a tattoo designed for me, which I will soon be having done.
4. I shouldn't buy Chocolate Spread as I always end up eating it straight out the jar.
5. My favourite film, and I have no idea why is Towering Inferno!
6. I have just applied to start Greek Lessons in the new year. 
7. I would love to have my own Party / fancy dress shop.


I would like to pass this award to the following great blogs....






3 comments:

  1. O the excitment! I have no idea what this means but it has the words 'stylish' and 'award' in it so I am powerless to resist accepting. Thank you Emma and watch out for my full post. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, keep the blogs coming, they are so enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much I accept! And I know some lovely bloggers to award to too, although you have already nicked some of my faves. Can people get two?! Right watch this space, and congrats to you, a published poet!
    Thank you
    xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails