Sunday, 30 October 2016

My Sunday Photos - 30th October

It's Sunday again and my second Sunday photo post in a row!

I'm picking more random photos this week,   MY Sunday photo / photos posts have no rules,  accompanied by words, or not if I don't have anything to say  (ok, so that is quite unlikely!)  and not necessarily taken in the previous week,  or even by me, but it will be someone I know of course!

Today is the last day of October and therefore the official Summer season comes to an end here in Cyprus.  It's been amazing,  our second full season of working and great fun.  With nearly 60 events this year we have had over 8000 photos taken in our photo booth and more laughs than you could shake a prop at.

Aaron and I have travelled all over the island from Agia Napa to Paphos,  Limassol to Nicosia. We have been to so many different venues that I have now lost count,  and seen so many gorgeous views and simply stunning sunsets,  so I thought these would be great photos to sum it all up today...


Olympic Lagoon, Paphos


Alexander the Great Hotel, Paphos


King Evelthon, Paphos

It's nice to be getting a collection of sunset photos while being at work,  after years of hundreds of sunrise shots and really early mornings with the boys waking up,  thankfully they sleep a bit later these days!

Atlantica Sungarden, Agia Napa


Aphrodite Beach, Agia Napa

Coral Bay, Paphos
reflected sunset
Adams Beach Hotel, Agia Napa

Happy end of season to all you Cyprus workers!   See you next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails