Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Nine years!


Today Aaron and I celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary.  Well I say celebrate.... we'll have a couple of drinks on the balcony, maybe we'll turn the laptops off and maybe I'll even cook a nice dinner. It might not be a huge celebration but hopefully an improvement on some previous ones - last year being 5 days away from giving birth, year before I passed out in a restaurant in Agia Napa  (I feel the need to point out I was  ill and NOT drunk!) and on our 1st anniversary I had food poisoning in Prague, we've had some pleasant ones in-between though!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Emma and Aaron, Love from Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 9 years i hope you had some special alone time ;) x x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails