Saturday, 6 July 2013
365 Project - week 27
We crossed the first thing off our 'Summer Dreams' list by going to see a show by Perfomers Academy of Dance and Theatre arts. After being in his school show Leo was excited to go and watch one, it was quite hard work as he was a bit too short to see well so we kept changing positions, eventually sitting at the back on the floor in the aisle. He asked a million questions during it which was annoying but he really enjoyed it.
For July I have decided to take photos inspired by a list of prompts for July from Fat Mum Slim. I was undecided at first if it would make the 365 challenge harder or easier but so far I'm enjoying it. I also decided that instagram will be my friend for the month and I'm loving playing around with the filters (even though I'll probably get told off by my Mum again for 'ruining' all my photos!)
1. Happiness - Another gorgeous Cyprus sunrise, despite the constant early mornings the gorgeous skies from my balcony always make me so happy to be here.
2. Shoes - Louka is always grabbing everyone shoes, cute but most annoying when you are looking for them in a hurry!
3. Cold - hmm, a tricky one in 35deg plus temperature. Had to be ice cream!
4. Red, white or blue - another train fan in the making!
5. Love - Louka just adores him, even when he doesn't want to play.
6. Fave smell - Dinner cooking when I'm really hungry! - not my finest photograph but I wasn't going to give up the challenge so soon!