Monday, 4 March 2013

BassBoomz speakers - Review

Once upon a time I listened to music all the time, at home, in the car and in the pub, these days unfortunately I have no idea what's going on in the music world as I don't get to listen to English radio in the car and I tend to mostly lose the "ipod vs Thomas the tank engine on tv" battle.

BassBoomz speaker reviewRecently I've got into the habit of making playlists on youtube and listening in the morning when I'm just with Louka as he is still small enough to be amused by Mummy singing and dancing around. So it was well timed to receive a BassBoomz speaker for review.

BassBoomz are wireless bluetooth speakers designed for use with smart phones, tablets and laptops, or any device with a bluetooth connection.  They are also compatible with any device with a 3.5m audio jack.  

The speakers have a high perfomance Li-ion battery which means you can hear your music at 70% volume for 5 - 6 hours. You can also connect 2 BassBoomz together for stereo sound.

I was hugely impressed by the sound quality, using my phone to stream music to it. Since having my phone I'd not got round to putting much music on it but that will certainly be changing now!  I also love the fact I can easily connect it to my iPod using the cable, and the sound is far superior than that of my old iPod dock.



The speakers are very compact and to enhance the sound you simply twist to release the 'Bass Expansion System' The size means they would be great to take anywhere, especially if you are streaming the music from your phone - something you are carrying anyway!   I can see these being used not only at home but by the pool, and knowing me - many children's parties to come (as I have the most random and biggest selection of children's party music known to man on my iPod and am often called upon at party time!) 


You can find BassBoomz online here, they come in a brilliant range of colours and are currently priced at €95 or £79.95 but until the end of March you can save £30 by entering the following discount code. 
BBZCY46727 
BassBoomz bluetooth speaker

I received a BassBoomz speaker for the purpose of this review but the views and  
opinions are all my own.




1 comment:

  1. continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive,
    and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.


    my weblog - exercises 4 people with multiple sclerosis

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails