Friday, 15 February 2013

Winter Weekend Beach Trip

I love the beaches here in Cyprus out of season, they are just perfect for small people to have fun on...

Winter sunshine in Cyprus

I can never quite decide on what the weather is like as it's usually so cold indoors compared to outside in the sun so we were dressed in jumpers (I was wearing two!)  Leo quickly stripped off though and at one point I was even wishing I'd worn a bikini top underneath as it was so warm on the beach and my big polo neck jumper was sweltering!

Winter sun Cyprus beaches

Leo had a great time, running around like a loony, making patterns and writing in the sand and together we even created a 'sand man', complete with seaweed hair!



Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

7 comments:

  1. MidlifeSinglemum15 February 2013 18:04

    I have exactly the same problem about the weather. I bundle us both up in coats to go out (it is February after all and decidedly cool inside) and then end up shlepping the coats round all day because it's too hot to wear them. I'm just to scared to risk going out without them as being cold would be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely - a sand man - that's a good idea, not thought of that and love the idea of using seaweed for hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I am now looking forward to t shirts on the beach! Not warm enough for that here yet but still lovely to enjoy the empty winter beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh a warm day at the beach how wonderful!!! must be so nice now before the tourist season begins to have quiet beaches to play on xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely beach photos,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely. what great fun on the beach, can't wait for some warm weather here x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous of you being able to play on the sand with such beautiful weather and wearing only a vest and jeans.

    Nipping over from Country Kids

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails