Monday, 18 February 2013

Beautiful bumps and bellies!

When I was pregnant with Leo I was quite concerned about getting stretch marks, I'd lost weight beforehand and had finally managed to achieve a fairly flat stomach and was wondered what it would look like after my little man's arrival.

Although everyone says nothing can get rid of stretch marks completely I knew that there were things you could do to try and prevent them, and many people had recommended Bio Oil to me - the No1 selling scar and stretch mark product.

I used Bio Oil, everyday throughout most of my pregnancy and actually ended up with just a couple of stretch marks appearing in the last week or so. (See, THIS is why I don't 'do late')  I abandoned the oil after Leo was born when I had finished the bottle as I never got round to buying a new one thinking the oil was mainly for preventing the marks.

I rarely applied anything to my skin during my second pregnancy and I can see now that it certainly makes a difference, having been left with a few more this time. So I was very pleased to be offered a new sample of Bio Oil to try out 'post pregnancy; this time.


Bio-Oil has been clinically proven to help with:

ü  Scars:  Improves appearance of new and old scars whether from surgery, accidents, burns, insect bites, scratches and chickenpox
ü  Stretch Marks:  Helps prevent formation of stretch marks during pregnancy and periods of rapid weight gain or loss and helps to improve the appearance of existing stretch marks
ü  Uneven Skin Tone: Helps improve appearance of uneven skin tone caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure
ü  Ageing Skin: Helps smooth and tone ageing, sagging and wrinkled skin on both the face and body
ü  Dehydrated Skin: Helps replenish the skin’s natural oils, stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with high chemical content, frequent bathing and the drying effects of central heating and air-con.  Try massaging into dry patches such as nail cuticles, dry elbows and heels for targeted relief.




After using it now for a week....I can feel a difference, obviously I didn't expect the stretchmarks to disappear but my skin certainly feels smoother and I would imagine that over time this would be one of the best ways to help get rid of them - well that and getting a bit of a tan but Bio Oil would be much better for you!

I was sent a sample of Bio Oil to review, but the opinions (and stretchmarks!) are all my own



1 comment:

  1. What's up to every one, it's actually a good for me to pay a visit this website, it
    includes useful Information.

    Also visit my website ... just click the next site

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails