Monday, 9 July 2012

Photo Canvas (Review)

As you know, I LOVE my photos - who doesn't?    I do miss the pre-digital days of going to collect the little packet of prints and hoping that they have come out well and standing in the middle of a shop looking at them because I can't wait any longer but I wouldn't give up digital for anything!  

For a long time now I've been using Snapfish online digital photo printing to order my prints as I didn't want to fall into the habit of never having an actual photo to look at rather than hundreds stored on my laptop where no-one could see them.  I've also used them before for their excellent photo gifts - my mother-in-law loved a calendar we gave her just before we left the UK of photos of Leo, and I also have a photo book of our wedding photos. 

One thing I'd never tried though was the photo canvases so I was thrilled when I was offered the chance to try one, it took me a ridiculous amount of time to pick a photo but that was the only hard part of creating it! It couldn't be easier really - upload your photo, choose the product you want it made into (there are LOADS of choices!) and that's pretty much it. 


The finished product is great quality and I can't wait to get it up on the wall. 

Snapfish offer free prints to all new customers when you sign up and they currently ship their products to the following countries...  
Austria                          Ireland
Italy                              Sweden
UK                               Switzerland
Belgium                         Portugal
Germany                       Norway
Denmark                       Netherlands
Spain                             France

They also have a 30% off everything with free delivery until 15th July (see Snapfish website for details) 


I was provided with a photo canvas for the purpose of this review but the opinions are all my own.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me gifts that are unique and special. I've purchased canvas frames for all of my siblings and can't wait until they open them.


    http://www.canvasdaddy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a Christmas gift so I was a little concerned about quality and the appearance but was pleasantly surprised how good the picture turned out!




    http://www.canvasdaddy.com/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails