Sunday, 1 January 2012

Top five photos

It seems at the moment it's all about the photos, the blog world is full of people starting 366 projects, where they plan to take a photo each day to have a record of the year to look back on. The Boy and Me successfully completed the project last year and I did consider joining her and the others this year but as much as I love my photos I don't think I could manage to keep it up for the year.  Maybe if I was using a smartphone to take and post my photos it would be a lot easier, but the thought of using my camera, finding the lead and uploading a photo a day seems a little ambitious!  Also I didn't even take a single photo yesterday meaning I would have failed before I'd even started!

Instead I think I'll be focussing more on the photo blog I started last year - Discovering Cyprus. I started with good intentions and then got a bit distracted but I will start to look back through my large collection of Cyprus photos and gradually share them with you.

Talking of photos, for this weeks Listography, Kate asked us to share our top 5 photos of 2011. I debated over scenic shots, family shots, and in the end came up with these...  it was a very hard choice!







10 comments:

  1. Awwww gorgeous choice of photos...they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics, can see where your focus is, which is great.  Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, brillient photos.  I also can not face doing the 366 project, too much pressure on myself!I love that close up of yoru little man, really professional.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos. Looks like you have a wonderful (and warm) life in Cyprus. I love taking photos, as you know, but I'm not sure even I could keep up with a photo a day project. They always seem like a good idea though so maybe I'll attempt it one day.
    P.S. I love the 'It's all about the photos' mention. I know I rather good blog by that name ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are a great selection of photos from 2011. i think my fav is the one of Leo 2nd from the bottom. really well taken x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous little man! I'm not doing 366 even though I'd like to. I don't want to risk making photography a chore when I love it so much as a hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love love love number 4 - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanja @ Emma's Lunch9 October 2012 at 20:29

    Aww that's lovely!! I love the photos you chose... Wow a photo a day... Hmm it's a fun idea, now that I'm taking photography lessons it, may even be doable. I'll give this concept a thought, although I love your idea for Discovering Cyprus. Looking forward to reading those posts. Happy new year Emma!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails