Friday, 27 May 2011

Flashback Friday - Birthday boy!

This time 2 years ago I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of our little man, he was already late but finally made his appearance on Friday 29th May at 11am.


I had been told to call the hospital at 9pm on the Thursday evening to see if they had a bed for me to go and be induced. I had been having some pains on and off all day so they told me to go in at 10.30pm.

I'm not going to write my 'birth story' for a couple of reasons, one it's all a bit hazy now and two I don't wish to traumatise Aaron again by making him read it!  Compared to many it was a problem free birth (assisted with ventouse and I had a few stitches but nothing to get all dramatic about) but Aaron bless him had really not wanted to be present at the birth and he was pretty much forced into it by his rather emotional/hormonal pregnant wife!

I'm so glad and so proud that he did against all his wishes stay with me for the whole thing, I don't think I could have done it without him.  (well I assume I would have done but you know what I mean!)



8 comments:

  1. Aww...have a fab birthday with your little lad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little man!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Leo - what a cutie he was as a baby :)
    I had the ventouse with Burton and my OH didn't want to be there either, but he did and did with Jenson too. I didn't force him just made him feel guilty lol
    Lovely flashback xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww bless him how cute and have a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how lovely Emma.  I hope you and Aaron have a lovely day with Leo tomorrow.  Happy Birthday little man xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely!

    I had my daughter a year ago yesterday, how quickly the time flies eh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Leo. Hope he has a lovely day x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely story and photos, I love his hands up by his head on the first one.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails