Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Simple pleasures

Life is full of simple pleasures, even though I have been guilty of not always appreciating them. I am getting better  with age it seems, you know 'older and wiser' and all that, or maybe it's having less money so I'm looking for them more!

There are many simple pleasures that I love
  • Getting up at 7am (yes I did say 7am, when Leo usually wakes at 5 or 6am it really is a pleasure!
  • Watching waves crash on the rocks
  • Sunset (and sunrise but that means I didn't sleep till 7am)
  • Cake,   need I say more!
  • All the many amusing/cute/clever things that Leo does.
  • and this......


The view from my bedroom window, taken at 7am in the morning one day last spring. We are just approaching the same time this year, there are not quite as many flowers yet.



This post was written as part of this weeks Gallery, the prompt was Simple Pleasures

7 comments:

  1. I know, it sounds ridiculous still to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is your view???? So, so jealous. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a fantastic view - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's amazing to me that I now consider 7am a lie in...
    I am jealous of your view, you lucky lucky thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely views you have from your bedroom. Stunning! And I agree with the 7am waking I never thought Id say I would be so pleased to get to lie in til 7!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails