Friday, 25 March 2011

Double Flashback Friday

This week I'm giving you a double whammy Flashback Friday.  First of all it's back to 1977 for one of my baby photos. 


The blanket was handmade by my Mum, and Snoopy was one of my first cuddly toys. I loved the blanket and when I was a little older I used to use it in my dolls pram. I didn't realise that my Mum had kept both the blanket and Snoopy so that last year we could take this photo of Leo...


Don't forget to check out the other fabulous entries over at Cafe Bebe.

12 comments:

  1. OMG Emma...what an amazing memory and how wonderful of your Mum to hang on to that to share with you and Leo! ;) Absolutely priceless! Thanks so much for sharing it with Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to be able to recreate the photo again! The blanket is beautiful. You and Leo look quite alike as babies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blanket! For some reason I can only see the first photo of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute is that? I wish I still had one of my snuggly blankets for my little girl. It's great to have something that both you and your little one will be connecting with their childhood...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to have a family hand me down! we still have some of mine that my kids have used :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two photos I will always treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love hand me downs with so much history and sentiment behind them - it makes them all so much more special! Lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a lovely thing to do. Snoopy has aged well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Emma what a fabulous Flashback Friday comparison x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails