We don't really do Valentines in our house, I used to be very offended by this but now
have been brainwashed by agree with hubby that it's just a load of comercial rubbish and what's the point of giving each other a card/flowers etc because you 'have to' surely it's better and means more on a random day because then you are doing it because you want to. However that does mean that you have to do romantic things throughout the year or your anti-valentine argument is rubbish.....
I would like something for Valentines though.... and now I come to think of it, five things, thanks Kate!
1. A nice meal and drinks out with AJ, just the two of us. Due to a severe lack of babysitters we have not had an evening out on our own for over a year!!!
2. A haircut, I am desperate to get my hair cut having not had it done since AUGUST!!! I've been waiting for a bit of spare cash and then the chance to get it done. I've already cancelled one appointment due to AJ having to change his days at work.
3. A new outfit, I miss shopping, well I hate shopping but I miss having the option! Of course we have shops here but it's not the same, and because of that (and a lack of non-essential shopping funds) I've not got anything nice that's not been essential in quite a while.
4. Two lie-ins in a row (at least!), or in other words a late night followed by a lie-in but for that to happen I'd probably need to not be up at 5 or 6am else I might accidentally fall asleep at 9pm.
5. A trip to a spa, I think the previous numbers are quite sensible really, it's not like I was requesting expensive jewellery or city breaks in 5 star hotels, so this is my proper 'wish for item. Oh, and while we're wishing then.... I'll have a couple of my best girlies from the UK to join me, that would be great!