Wednesday, 8 December 2010

The Gallery - White

This week's prompt over at Tara Cain's Gallery  is White, a good choice as lots of people have had an abundance of white stuff around recently. I'm sure there are going to be some gorgeous photos come up this week.

But I did roll my eyes when I saw it, (yes, I am aware I do this every week, I have no idea why as I love the Gallery!)   as I'm sure you can imagine snow is the first thing to come to mind for this prompt and snow is not much of a possibility here. We haven't even had the first snowfall in the Troodos mountains yet.

I will always choose sandcastles not snowmen, swimming not ice skating and sunbathing not skiing, I'd much rather be buried in sand than make snow angels. Snow does look incredibly pretty, but I don't like the cold and the chaos it brings with it. For that reason I'll choose white sand instead of snow every time!


Nope, it's not Cyprus, Cyprus may have lovely beaches but they are not Caribbean white!
This was taken in Antigua, AJ and I went in 2006 for my friends wedding, I was one of her bridesmaids, and in a very convenient coincidence  we even wore white dresses....

i

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to exchanging snow for sand very soon now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I looks so warm and inviting and the dresses are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. White sand........sun......summer.........what is that?? :D Looks fab *sigh* so tempting :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. White sand and sun - how wonderful. I am off to buy another lottery ticket for tonight...

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails