Saturday, 1 May 2010

Mummy blogging

I've been reading some lovely posts by "Mummy bloggers" this morning - I never knew that they made up such a huge proportion of bloggers. Although makes perfect sense when you think about it, so much to write about and a great record of a really important stage of life, one you are unlikely to remember exactly as it happened.

As my little dude is fast approaching his first birthday (where did that year go?) I'm starting to forget the small details of my pregnancy and the early days so I hope to revisit them in my blog and record them for prosperity. I was undecided for so long on what to theme my blog on...being a Mum, living in Cyprus or Leo's growing up etc., before reaching the conclusion that it's my blog so should be about my life which is all of those things and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails