Friday, 9 December 2016

The blogs of Christmas Past

Looking back over the last few years, some of my favourite blog posts have been Christmas themed. I mentioned one in my recent 'Top 5 Blog posts' but thought I'd do do a festive version.

In no particular order I give you....

Leo's Thoughts On Christmas - this was written back in 2012 when he was 3 years old.  I was surprised at his answers and I wondered how different they would have been if we weren't in Cyprus.

Christmas Memories - This one wasn't even written by me but is is one of my favourites. My Mum shares her Christmas memories. it

Our Cyprus Christmases  - Written in 2013 and looking back over the 4 years we'd been in Cyprus and how it had changed for me at that point.

Home for Christmas - this one is about how I always want to be at home for Christmas.

Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? - Which do you prefer?

Christmas Eve Snuggle Sack -  I include this one as this was the first year I did  the Snuggle Sack and I'm so glad I did,  the boys love it and it's a nice and simple way to make the evening special.


I'm glad that my blog gives me a chance to look back over the years and remind me of more than photos on their own would do.  

2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails