Sunday, 13 November 2016

My Sunday Photo - 13th November

Ayia Napa Cyprus beach


This is Glyki Nero beach in Agia Napa,  taken on Friday at about 8am.  

Not bad for a November morning!

I had taken the boys to school and I was on my way to my first Zumba class.  As Leo starts school at 7;45am  and zumba starts at 8:30am  it wasn't worth going home so I took the scenic route down to Agia Napa.   I saw the turning for this beach,  and having never been to it before I swung the car down for a quick look.

I love this time of year, the beach was almost empty,  just a few people walking, a couple of people doing yoga and a few (possibly crazy) people swimming.  

And if you were wondering,  I loved zumba and I'm going back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails