Monday, 27 April 2015

The one where we become video stars!

In my quest to amuse the kids (and find more content for my Cyprus information website) I'm always on the look out for places to go and things to do.  Last year we visited Dolfins Park in Agia Napa for the first time and it was a big hit with the kids so when we were offered the chance to be a part of a promotional video we jumped at the chance...

Aaron was working taking photos alongside James Ground who was filming the video to create one of the videos for the Daxi Holiday Guide to Cyprus. The guide will be published soon in print and online

The boys were excited to be part of it, and after a few arguments (as always) beforehand were warned to be on their best behaviour, I explained what we were doing as we always do with anything related to our work.  Louka is a bit young to understand but Leo enjoys hearing all about what we are doing and why we are doing it.  He takes his job as 'Mini Klik' very seriously and I love that we can make him feel part of the family business.



At first he was reluctant to actually go on any of the rides, annoying as for the purpose of the video we didn't have to pay for them, but he soon got into the swing of things closely followed as ever by his little brother.


It was a great afternoon, full of laughter from the kids and it was a great thing to be part of, as I'm sure you know I'm all for anything that promotes the East coast of Cyprus as a place to visit, and spend time in so this was a perfect fit.

Leo declined the chance to speak to the camera about his favourite bit, I can't say I blamed him - I was forced persuaded and when I opened my mouth I could barely string a sentence together - needless to say I was very relieved when I watched the final video to see that my part had been cut!

You can spot the boys a few times during the video, and if you keep your eyes open you can see Louka and I eating ice cream together - luckily it didn't catch the bit when I was taking sneaky bites of it!




Video from the Daxi Holiday Guide to Cyprus,  photos by Klik Photo CY

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails