Sunday, 4 January 2015

Project 52, Week One.

Back in 2012 I took part in Project 52, posting a 'Silent Sunday' photo each week here on my blog, I watched many of my favourite bloggers completing the more ambitious 365 Project - a photo a day for a year and by the start of 2013 I had been tempted to join in.

After Aaron telling me he'd be surprised if I lasted 2 weeks I was determined to see it through, and I did, taking at least one photo every day for the entire year. It was a struggle, especially for the last few months, not so much always taking the photos but keeping up with publishing them all, they also started to feel a bit forced at the end, like I was taking them for the sake of it. 

I decided not to attempt it again for 2014, and I found I hardly took any photos during the year to what I had in previous years.  Now, armed with a new phone which has a decent camera I'm planning to change that. 

Although I have bigger plans this year with blogging I'm not ready to take on the daily challenge again, but I did miss the photographic record it created so I'm going back to Project 52, no theme, no pressure on myself, just my favourite photo of the week.

I love this photo, the perfect entry as it was taken first thing on January 1st.

A new dawn on a new year.




TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view to wake up to on New Years Day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found doing a 52 is less pressure than a 365. I do take pictures most days anyway, but don't like to feel I have to. Lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sight to wake up to! A perfect start to the new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to have you back! I've missed popping over and catching up on your blog and this will now hopefully prod me into doing so!

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful site in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brand new start of the year, lovely sight to wake up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sun rise. Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails