Sunday, 21 December 2014

'Life's a climb, but the view is great'

Photo by 'Klik Photo CY'
Konnos Bay, Cape Greko, Cyprus..... one of my favourite beaches.

This photo was taken from the top of Konnos Bay before you negotiate the often busy, twisty turning road leading to the beautiful beach.

I'd never have thought back in 2007 when this photo was taken (by Aaron I now realise after accidentally taking the credit for it for all these years!) that it would be so well used!

When I started this blog I used a standard template having no idea what else I could do, and figuring it didn't matter as no-one would notice I was writing one anyway.  After sometime I figured out how to add header, and even created a posh little badge.

The  blog was originally going to be called 'Why the hell not?'  but I think the quote suits me and it quite well....



#CheckOutThatView

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pic and interesting story behind your blog! Popping over from Check Out That View :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I wouldn't mind standing in that spot right there!! #checkouthatview

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved your header pic Em, it is stunning. You are a lady lucky to be there with your family. Happy Christmas. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got married in Cyprus and took all my wedding guests to the archway near to Cape Greko for photos. Cyprus is so beautiful and I love this photo of yours (Aaron's). Thanks for joining in with #CheckOutThatView x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle, and I do stop and realise how lucky we are everyday (well nearly everyday!) Happy New Year to You all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's one of the most popular places for wedding photos, can you believe I've never actually been to it though, I'm not even sure how to get there!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails