Monday, 1 September 2014

Teach your child to read in 5 weeks with Reading Eggs


I've lost count how many times I've recommended the Reading Eggs website to people since discovering it 2 years ago but just in case you're not one of those people, I'm going to do it again!

Reading Eggs, I thought would be a great assets in helping Leo not only develop a love of books but also to read English seeing as he won't be learning English at school for a year or two yet.  At the age of three he loved to play on my laptop, usually on the Thomas the Tank engine website but I introduced him to Reading Eggs using a free trial offer.    He loved it and over a long period of time merrily worked his way up to lesson 120, pretty much abandoning poor old Thomas and sticking to this instead!

Now it amazes me to hear him reading, books, adverts, you name it he's giving it a very good shot and usually figures it out.  He still loves Reading Eggs as there is so much to do on the site, and it doesn't feel like learning - the only problem being was having to give up my laptop......   although now he has his own tablet I think it's time to put it on there for him!



During September Reading Eggs are launching their Great Literacy Challenge It is a nationwide effort to inspire young children to get reading, running from 1st September until the 30th.  New users to the website can claim a free 5 week trial of Reading Eggs, to get their children on board and start learning to read.

To claim your free trial visit their website www.readingeggs.co.uk/  or find them on facebook www.facebook.com/ReadingEggs


I received an extension to my subscription in return for this post but was not told what to write - the opinions are my own and it really did teach Leo to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails