Monday, 7 July 2014

Personalised in Cyprus - product review

Leo's party theme this year was the subject of much debate between him and I, originally going to be 'Superheroes' and then eventually (after a quick peek on pinterest!) became Lego. 

With a bit of teamwork going on, Aaron and I came up with a brilliant Lego Party for him and he enjoyed every second of it, playing with his friends and receiving some lovely presents. 

One of his favourties was his very own 'Leo / Lego' superhero t-shirt from Personalised in Cyprus 


Like on the invitations Aaron made using the Lego font for his name and featuring one of his favourite superheroes, it was always going to be a winner with him.  Leo is most impressed that Leo is Lego without the G!

We were already fans of Personalised in Cyprus since receiving two of their products for review by the Famagusta Parents Network and it was the first place I thought of for presents from the boys and I for my Dad when Father's Day and his birthday approached.


A metal 'dogtag' keyring, with a message from the boys on the back, and a drinks coaster went down a treat with my scrabble loving Dad.

Each time I've used Personalised in Cyprus, I've found them to be helpful (especially as I never know what I actually want!) and the turn around on the products is very fast, not that means you should wait until 2 days before you need them of course when you were aware of the event coming up for weeks  *ahem*

Personlised in Cyprus are located in Pernera, but will deliver island wide via AKIS express
They sell a huge range of products from mugs, to mousemats, drinks bottles, iphone covers, money boxes, cushion covers, bags and loads more,  in fact they can print pretty much anything on anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails