Monday, 31 March 2014

Creme Egg Cake Tutorial

Have I ever mentioned how much I love cake?

Admittedly the best bit is eating the cakes but over the last few years I've been slowly improving on my cake creating skills, usually with the help of my more creative and patient husband but we are getting there.  I am always so in awe of professional cake makers who these days seem to create such amazing masterpieces and until now wouldn't have thought of even attempting to emulate them.  

Last year, 'Ladies That Cake' created a masterpiece - a Creme Egg Cake. 

This year they are sharing the secret!


For £10 (about €12)  you can now purchase the 'Creme Egg Cake' tutorial, and make your own in time for Easter. 

Due to a major lack of time setting up and promoting my new website and being so close to my Slimming World target, unfortunately I've yet to try to make my own Creme Egg cake but it's on my wish list!  I just thought it was so cool that I had to share it with you!

You can purchase the tutorial for yourself by emailing enquiries@ladiesthatcake.co.uk  



Not a sponsored post - although I may be requesting payment in cake from 
Ladies That Cake at a later date!   *wonders if cake will make it in the post*

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome cake!!! wow when you do make it i cannot wait to see it x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails