Monday, 24 February 2014

Slimming World Update and 'Magic Muffins'

After a few very focused weeks back at Slimming World I fell off the plan in a spectacular fashion this week with a new record of a 4lb in one week!

That's a week with no special occasions, holidays or nights out, my largest gain in all my SW years has been 3lb and that was after a two week all inclusive holiday.

But, Slimming world works, when you stick to the plan and last week I can't say that I did - 2 days after weigh in and a Valentines evening celebration at home with pizza knocked me sideways and I went off the rails somewhat!

Hey ho, after my shock on the scales on Wednesday I've been back on plan.  Superfree, scan bran and lots of water are my weapons this week, and of course my new favourite Slimming World muffins.


After the success of my 'Magic Pancakes' I decided to try a variation I'd seen mentioned in a facebook group, they are fab and I've been making them every few days.

Slimming World 'Muffins'
Makes 24 mini muffins.

Slimming world breakfast

35g porridge oats  (HE B choice)
1 Muller light / vitaline yoghurt or equivalent amount of fat free natural yoghurt
sweetener to taste
2 eggs separated


Soak the oats in the yoghurt overnight (or all day)
Add the egg yolk and sweetner and mix well.
Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks
Gently mix the egg white into the rest of the ingredients

Bake for about 20 minutes at 180c in a mini muffin tray

Serve with fruit and yoghurt, or eat them as they are!

You can eat the whole lot if you are using the porridge as a 'B choice'  or count them as 1/4 syn each!


1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooooooooh i might try these as i need a sweet treat x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails