Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Oh what a beautiful morning

Here in Cyprus Epiphany is celebrated on the 6th and it's a big bank holiday so today, January 7th was the first day back to 'normal' after the Christmas and New Year break.

Leo woke up refusing to go to school at first but soon got over it when I let him have breakfast in a proper bowl 'like Mummy'  He looked a little shy going in and looked blankly at his teacher when she spoke to him, I understood what she said and helped him out but I guess he's just been used to hearing only English for the last 2 weeks and was confused!

It felt strange coming home without him and Aaron went out just after I arrived, leaving Louka and I on our own for the first time in ages.

Although it was chilly indoors the sun was shining and it was lovely and warm outside, I hung the washing out, while Louka ran around the balcony and tried to play swing ball with a brush, then we headed inside and I did almost an hour of exercise dancing and cardio boxing on the Wii while Louka danced and laughed beside me!


After a lovely chat with my friend on the phone while Louka progressed from swing ball to knocking a ball around with the brush instead, I prepared my Slimming World lunch and then put Louka down for a nap.

Half hour of sweeping, mopping and cleaning the bathroom later I found myself sat on the balcony, cuppa (and phone obviously!) in hand looking at this beautiful sky.


What a fab start to normality in 2014!


mummy daddy me
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely sky to wake up to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I long to see blue sky, it's looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a return to normailty indeed! we saw some blue sky yesterday which amde a lovely change from the grey ones we have had all week! xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails