Sunday, 19 January 2014

Another sunrise


'Another sunrise photo?'

Yep, another sunrise, another stupidly early morning.

I do remember back in England, when Leo was a week or so old so in early June, feeding him in the early hours of the morning and it was just starting to get light and it looked like it would be a nice sunny day. I thought to myself it was lucky it was summer as it would have been so much more depressing in the middle of winter.

It's lucky then given how my both my boys are/ have been terrible sleepers and prone to get up VERY early EVERY day that we moved to Cyprus and most of the year I'm greeted by a lovely sunrise each morning.

I was also pleased to notice that it didn't feel that chilly when I went out in my dressing gown to get the photo, maybe a hint of spring on the way?

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

mummy daddy me

3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling spring in the air in Jerusalem and some flowers starting to spring up. However, I know it often gets cold again at the end of January and through February so I'm not getting too excited yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear Em but remember sleep is for the weak so you must be sooooo strong!! but that is a stunnigng mornig sky if thats any consolation x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails