Tuesday, 31 December 2013

365 Project - Week 52.

365 Project - take a photo a day for a whole year..... DONE!

I was unsure whether to commit to taking a photo every day for a year but as I take so many photos I thought it wouldn't be too hard, I was actually more worried about getting round to getting them all up on the blog!

Aaron said I'd manage 2 weeks at best which I thought was a bit rubbish and so spurred on by the Queen of 365 - The Boy and Me I decided to give it a go.

I've done it (I may have missed one day, I got a bit confused with the numbering somewhere in August but it may just be the numbers rather than a photo missing, I neither know nor care!) and I'd never do it again!

From October it started feeling a little like wading through treacle and it seemed so near yet so far till Day 365, to be honest if I wasn't such good friends with TBAM I'd have given up right then but she kept her foot firmly on my backside and I carried on!

So, here we go 365 done and dusted and here are the last 10 days....


Window cleaning /  Watching his 'Santa video' / 
Choosing the snacks to leave for Santa on Christmas Eve. 


Presents / Boxing Day on the beach / Bundle!


 Drinking big brothers drink! / First Lego creations


364 - Together in electric dreams



I'm glad I did it although I don't feel like it improved my photography in anyway. I still love taking photos but am happy to go back to taking them because I want to rather than because I have to and taking loads on one day or none at all if I don't feel like it!



TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

9 comments:

  1. well done Emma i know you have struggled but you proved Aaron wrong and lets face it, that is the most important thing ha ha!!! it has been wonderful seeing Leo and Louka growing before my eyes and watching their relationshop blossom.
    wishing you all a very happy and healthy 2014 x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing honey, i had about 3 weeks where i wondered if i would ever get it done too.


    I am sending lots of love, health and happiness for 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on completing the challenge. I hope you have a great 2014 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am incredibly proud of you; I know you haven't wanted to continue for months now and I really admire you for keeping on going. Well done for proving Aaron wrong, you have taken some great photos and in a few months time you will look back on the photos with fondness.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365, I love the final photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last one too ;)


    It's not been that bad really, I'm just a moany old cow! It's been a slow blogging year for me in general though and for that reason it was a very good thing, some weeks my 365 post was the only thing I did! I do look back on all the photos with fondness already (well except the late night 'oh crap what can I photograph ones!)


    Thank you for motivating me to do it, you never know next year I may change my mind and join in again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've struggled in general with blogging last year and the 365 was good for that as it meant I only went a max of 7 days without a post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was hard going at times, glad I did it though. All the best to you and yours for 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And to you, thanks for stopping by and commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah first Lego- always a good milestone!
    Well done on completing the year. I broke the rules this year..I took pictures when I wanted albeit one on one day or several or none at all. I just cobbled them together and posted weekly.
    Go on break the rules - it helps when you feel the strain of taking pictures everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails