Saturday, 17 August 2013

365 Project - week 33


As much as I hate getting up at 5am after three or four times in the night it does mean I get to see the gorgeous sunrise, (and wonder how many people are still out clubbing in Agia Napa!)


Monday night, in the pub for a girls night out for my friends Baby Shower, fab night with great friends.  Sam did a wonderful job hosting it with a brilliant display of decorations, gifts and games. My contribution was the cake!


Spot the dancing baby!


Leo started swimming without his armbands this week!




Leo sharing his drink with his little brother.


Swimming in the morning at home with Grandad, and again at a local hotel with our friends ensures a very tired boy!

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

6 comments:

  1. I spotted the dancing baby! My boy is just the same. He dances every time music comes on. It's very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done to Leo for the swimming without arm bands. lovelly to be able to swim in an outdoor pool and cool off!
    your cake looks lovely Emma - i bet it was nice to have a rare night out. and awww at leo sharing with Louka - what a special bond they share :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow how clever are you making that gorgeous cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cake, and well done to Leo for swimming with the arm bands! Love the picture of dancing Louka - very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is doing so well to swim without armbands! How clever is he?! Such a big boy, although the last photo shows that he's still just a little boy at heart.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I'm so pleased as it scared me so much being round the pool. It was all my Dad's work really teaching him.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails