Sunday, 11 August 2013

365 Project - week 32


Sunday night = boys night!


Every time I turn around Louka is busy making mischief or getting stuck somewhere!


We went for a look at the funfair in Agia Napa,  somewhere we are planning on taking the boys before the end of the holidays as we've never been before - I'm looking forward to a go on the big wheel as I've never been on one before!


Tomato pasta + small child = big mess!  (and it got worse after that!) 


End of an afternoon at the pool.


Playing at Nana & Grandads

Almost walking!

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky


5 comments:

  1. it must be hard in such heat with two little people and being on your own so long too. i love the ferris wheel photo and Louka is such a cheeky boy! try to keep going - maybe take pics of artwork that Leo does or a sunset/sunrise? you can do it x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the boys night picture x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures of your boys, I do love Louka's pasta face - that made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you have not been on a big wheel at your grand old age? ;-) I jest, they are cool but I can only manage really sturdy looking ones that have pods in them, not swing seats. The London Eye was great! I bet your washing loads are very minimal at the moment looking at the boys?


    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it's typical - now the washing takes minutes to dry I don't really have any! In the winter it can take up to 3 days to dry, and when it does it often smells damp and nasty thankfully we now have a tumble dryer.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails