Saturday, 25 May 2013

365 Project - week 21



Making decorations for his 'Spiderman party' next week


Last year I showed Leo how to play his Leapster game, today Louka picked it up and knew exactly what to do!



After who knows how many times I've built Leo tracks I think he's now mastered it - 
he did this all by himself


Choosing a Dvd together - not that Louka actually had any say in the matter even if he had understood!


Dot-to-dot with Nana


At a birthday party, here is Louka enjoying some party food!

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

4 comments:

  1. i love how childrens bottoms point upwards like that when they sleep.and Louka looks like he is enjoying that pizza at the party. i think my fav is the one of the two of them 'choosing' a DVD. i love how the youngest sibling desperately wants to join in with everything their older sibling does. cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your spiderman party! I'm currently in planning stages for my little ones joint superhero party next month!
    Emma xx
    (@beachpebble http://emmainbromley.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a bum-in-the-air sleeping baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Leo, that's an impressive track. A very sweet picture of the two of them choosing a DVD.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails