Sunday, 19 May 2013

365 Project - Week 20


I read this book so many times to Leo got rid of it along time before Louka arrived, I was so pleased to be given another copy and Louka loves it just as much.  Just like Leo he loves the last page and as soon as he sees himself he dives at the book and mushes his face on the mirror!


Everyone loves it when Daddy is home by bedtime!


The best things in life are free!


Gotta love a sleeping baby!


Louka is so interested in everything Leo is doing now, sometimes Leo is not happy about this new developement but on the whole he is loving showing his little brother everything. 


Louka loved the soft play place today, he's been in once before but now he's crawling and trying to climb on everything it is much more fun!


My favourite photo today is quite a random one for me but while Leo was drawing on his chalk board this just appealed to me.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

6 comments:

  1. Once Jenson could sit up suddenly,their relationship,changed and Burton realised he had someone he could play with. It's so lovely watching the relationship between your boys change and flourish each week, as I am sure if is for you too.
    I love the way babies love to see their reflections so cute. And my two love it when their daddy comes home from bing away in time for their bedtime - reminds me of that too. See so many similarities x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos. I love the sleeping baby and the reflection one is great. My youngest has got a similar one and adores seeing his own face too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chalk picture is very arty, but my favourite is a sleeping Louka; I used to love that feeling.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic pictures, i love the sleeping boy, how cute xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection of pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the chalk almost looks edible! Like rhubarb and custards.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails