Saturday, 6 April 2013

365 Project - Week 13 & 14


Last week I didn't get a chance to post my photos and I missed the linky for the first time but I still managed a photo a day!

It was my Mum's birthday last week hence the homemade card and cake from Leo and myself.

Louka has now mastered getting about in his baby walker, including an obsession with trying to get into Leo's bedroom.  Leo is not impressed about this new development and I found him sitting on his stool in the doorway blocking Louka's entrance!

Louka has almost got his first tooth, not that there is a chance of him showing anyone so certainly no photo!  Despite many sleepless nights (nothing new there then from him!) he's still been his very smiley happy self during the day.

This week I got my 1 stone award at Slimming world, we've been exploring our local park again, Leo has been bowling for the first time and today Leo and I had our first proper beach trip of the year - blog posts to follow when I catch up with myself!


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

13 comments:

  1. a massive well done on reaching your 1 stone achievement with SW - that brilliant well done you x
    The cake looks so pretty and i hope your mum enjoyed her birthday. Louka always looks so cheeky and happy and like he is up to something mischieveous lol and look at your beach photos - how lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks delicious. The beach photos are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helvetia handmade6 April 2013 at 23:00

    Brilliant loosing 1 stone on slimming world well done. The beach pictures are lovely after the cold weather in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done on getting your award :) I'm very jealous of your beach photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the cake and the beach pictures :-) (2 of my fave things) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how siblings respond to each other, great photo of Leo sitting on his stool. The cake looks absolutely delicious!! Well done on the Slimming World achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done on your slimming world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on slimming world! That sand looks lovely and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cake looks delicious - I'm sure your Mum enjoyed it, did you manage to resist? Well done to you on Slimming World. Is Louka hanging onto the sweeper? how cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the teething. My little guy is getting his one year molars!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My youngest loved his walker too. Actually it wasn't a walker, just a seat but he managed to 'walk' it round very effectively :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the beach photos, we've just had our first seaside trip of the year too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to get sandy toes again on Barry Island, the weather has got to warm up soon! Louka is really starting to look like Leo in the top collage.


    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails