Wednesday, 13 March 2013

The Gallery. C is for....

This week's Gallery prompt is The Letter C.   

It was fairly obvious which C I was going to use, I did think for a while but it HAD to be Cyprus really! but the problem was choosing the photo as I have hundreds! I decided to narrow it down by picking something in Cyprus beginning with C.

So, here's Cape Greco  (It's actually Kavo Greko, in Greek but most of the English signs say Cape, and that starts with C!) 

Cape Greco sea views


I love Cape Greco, its one place we have taken every single visitor to.  Cape Greco is the headland between Agia Napa and Protaras and is the eastern most point of Europe (the Karpas peninsula would be but that is in northern Cyprus and therefore not officially recognised as being in Europe). 

I still couldn't choose just one photo, I struggled even choosing which photo to use in the collages! It's such a beautiful area you just can't help taking photos every time you go.

Cape Greko Sea Caves, Cyprus
Cape Greco sea caves
Depending on the time of year, it's also surprisingly 'green'


One thing I would love to do one day is to watch the sunset from the top, maybe we'll get round to it this year!


7 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, no wonder you take your visitors there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyprus looks so beautiful you make me want to move there (or maybe just holiday in the near future :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see the sunshine and that beautiful blue sky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image with the sculpture! Your photos make me yearn for the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning! reminds me of my holiday to Cyprus and also the holidays i have had to Greek islands - the white buildings with blue skies surrounding them. i would love to join you to see a sunset there Emma x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails