Friday, 1 March 2013

Snoopy and the blanket

I have often told my Mum off for hoarding things and keeping a lot more stuff than she actually needs (or will ever use), sometimes though it's great to remember that she's kept some things a long time.


This was me at 5 month old, sitting on a blanker handmade by my Mum.

We recreated the scene with Leo at a similar age and this week, Louka had his 'Snoopy photoshoot'


They don't look as similar in these pictures as they have done in most others,  although looking at videos of them at this age you can hardly tell the difference apart from the fact that Louka has more hair than Leo did!

9 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so lovely that you have kept that blanket! I have always wanted a blanket that I could hand down, but my mother never kept any of mine. All 3 of you look very similar! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww i love that snoopy blanket and all the memories it shares now. i hope one or both of the boys use it with their babies in the future. i think Leo looks like you as a baby here x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that blanket looks so pristine and new, its really stood the test of time. Its gorgeous too. My aunt made me something similar when Z was born and its in a drawer now and will come out for the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is lovely that you have them for your children from when you were young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I love this! You can definitely see the resemblance, such a nice keepsake. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love this. I think it's great having things passed through families, especially blankets.

    Thank you for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely tradition you've started. gorgeous blanket x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thats so lovely, It would be lovely to see your children's children on the same blanket too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic heirloom to have and to recreate the photos is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails