Saturday, 9 February 2013

365 Project - Week 6

Wow, week 6 already, doesn't time fly!


After our night out on Saturday for the Daxi Business awards, Sunday was always going to be a quiet day!  Leo was pleased to get slightly more laptop time than usual as Mummy was very tired (and maybe a little fuzzy headed!) It was all educational though as he completed the last lesson on Reading Eggs and was over the moon when I gave him a certificate to show he had done them all.

Monday saw me complete the first level of the 30 Day Shred  which I was pleased to say had felt like it got much easier over the 10 days, Level 2 was then quite a shock to the system on Tuesday!

The Shred was not the only exercise I got on Tuesday as I finally got round to going to Nicosia (the capital of Cyprus)   I took lots of photos but the most unusual was of a line of coloured umbrellas strung across one of the old streets, we only came across it by accident as we wandered around trying to find Ledra Street so it was a nice surprise.

The highlight of Leo's day on Friday was going to his favourite supermarket with me, he loves it because of the 'lift with the window' and if he had his own way would have us going up and down in it for hours!

Today we spent a lovely morning at the beach, followed by a McDonalds (or 'Old McDonalds as Leo calls it)  and then an afternoon making and playing with Sand Dough.



TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
MWTWbadge



6 comments:

  1. Ooohh I've heard all bout the 30 day herd sounds tough. Lovely pictures of a busy week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the shredding i am hoping to get back on it tonight as touch wood my leg feels a bit better today fingers crossed).the umbrella shot is very arty and cool and i like the one of Leo raising his arm up x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pictures. I would love to get on a nice warm beach soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A busy week! Love the photo of the colorful umbrellas, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your umbrellas in the sky, and rainy sky photos. But that photo of Leo is excellent, really brilliant. (Please may I make a request/give you a tip if you don't mind? If you make your collage 500 pixels wide then it will be easier to see the individual photos. Don't shout at me please?!)


    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the umbrellas. They look so effective.
    I love the photo of Leo on the beach.
    Well done with the 30 day shred! You are doing so well. x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails