Saturday, 2 February 2013

365 Project - Week 5

This week started off with both the boys still being poorly and having to take lots of yukky medicine (with bribes of chocolate milkshake and smarties for Leo, and lots of loud protests from Louka)  and 8 lots of nebulisers a day between the pair of them.

I'm pleased to say that all the meds have finished now and they both seem fine, Louka is back to his smilely little self and Leo is back to being a rascal.



This week, for the first time at least 3 years I got out my slow cooker and used it, making Slimming World Balsamic Braised Beef (recipe coming up soon!) It was really nice and amazingly Leo even ate it too!

Apart from the usual, Greek lessons, Slimming World weigh in (down 2.5lb in case you wondered!) we've had a fairly quiet week as the boys have been getting better.  I did however start the 30 Day Shred,  and am now on Day 8, it's been hard work but I'm pleased to say the last few days have been a little easier!

Tonight we are getting all dressed up and are off out for the night, to the Daxi Business awards, hence the painted nails, not something I'd usually bother with!

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
MWTWbadge

10 comments:

  1. looks like you had a busy but fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the boys are on the mend and hope you had a fab night out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the weight loss. glad you are all on the mend too. I love my slow cooker and use it loads, especially when it is freezing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. bless on needing nebulised, I hate using them they leave you feeling quite shitty. hope you enjoyed your night out

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay you used your slow cooker - about bloody time lol
    i am so pleased for you that the boys are better now - what a nightmare that must have been for you. and great shredding by you this week and 2.5lb weight loss is fab. go you!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ought to find where my slow cooker is hidden. Well done on your weight loss.Glad the boys are better. Hope you had a great night out - your nails are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, that braised beef looks tasty. I hope your boys have a better week coming up!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad that the boys are better. I hope you don't have a week like that again!
    Well done with the weight loss, and with 30 day shred.
    Leo looks so grown up in the photo with his coat and hat on!
    Thank you for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that photo of Louka with the oxygen is heartbreaking! Bless him, hope they're better soon chick.

    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor boy having to have a nebuliser. Hope they're better soon.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails