Tuesday, 22 January 2013

365 Project week 3

Well they say better late than never so here is my round up of the weeks 365 project photos!  It's been a week of illness here with both boys being ill, and not a lot of sleep happening in our house!

week that was, 365 project

Sunday was lovely - the weather was a little warmer than it had been so I took Leo to the park, while we were there he played in the playground and I played around with my camera taking photos of random flowers on various settings!

It was Sunday afternoon it all went a little pear shaped, Leo fell asleep on the sofa which is very unusual even after going to the park. He had developed a bit of cough and cold so I decided to keep him off school on Monday.   It was the right decision as when I got back from Slimming World (lost 1lb by the way)  he was fast asleep again at 11am.

Throughout the week in between Leo cuddles I was getting ready for my friend Sam's 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'  baby shower on Saturday. It was a great night, all went very well and Sam loved it. (blog post coming soon!)

Toward the end of the week Leo got better (it seemed at first anyway) and Louka got worse and we ended up taking him to be checked on Sunday night. He had a feverish cold and now has a horrible cough and then Leo came home early yesterday from school with a fever as well!


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
MWTWbadge

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really tough week. Hope they are both on the mend now. My favourite photo is the feet, I might have to steal this idea for one of my photos.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails