Saturday, 12 January 2013

365 Project, Week 2

We are into the second week of Project 365, only got to do a few more days and I will have got further than Aaron predicted! I'm enjoying the challenge so far, in fact the most difficult bit is finding the time to visit the other people joining in and linking up with The Boy and Me!

I'm still posting my photos daily which is helping me stay on track but to save me trying to decide on my favourite one I thought I'd also do a weekly collage here too today.

Project 365

We started this week by going to Agia Napa for the Epiphany Celebrations and a walk round the harbour followed by the obligatory stop in the play area.

On Monday I joined a new Slimming World group and so far have enjoyed getting back on the plan. I've made an effort to cook varied meals and not only did I make soup but also Slimming world Scan Bran Chocolate cake - you know you're having a serious week when you make that!

Aaron brought his long awaited new motorbike on Tuesday and Leo was very excited to see it and have a little ride on it with Daddy.

Wednesday was a very unusual day, not only was it absolutely freezing and many of my friends were having to scrape the ice of their cars for the school run but it actually snowed here! Ok, it was only for a few minutes and it didn't settle but it really did snow!!!   It was very amusing to see my facebook news feed which was full of updates about it!

On Thursday we had a quiet afternoon at home, doing lots of colouring and watching Leo's school play on DVD, which he had been given that day.  It was lovely to see him, even though it was very brief as he was out of shot most of the time. He seemed to love it though and enjoyed pointing all his friends out to us.

After school on Friday we presented Leo with a 'big surprise' - his very first bike. He was not as impressed as I'd imagined he would be, and after having a little go on it asked what his surprise was going to be!  He has yet to get the hang of it, and only seems to be able to pedal backwards at the moment!

Today we stayed at home and had a visit from my friend Sam and her daughter, with Christmas and New year, plus her recent visit to the UK it seemed like it had been a long time since we had seen each other properly. The kids enjoyed playing and were almost nice to each other the whole time!


TheBoyandMe's 365 LinkyPhotobucket

25 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun filled week. I think he must have had too much fun on his Daddy's bike lol Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy week! It won't be long until he works out the peddling! I managed to make it to June last year which really surprised me. I am hoping to make it all the way this year but as a 52 rather than 365.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RollercoasterMum13 January 2013 at 00:11

    Love the photo with the clouds. My 5yo still rubbish at pedaling - she can balance fine - just can't (won't!) pedal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the clouds,lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. It won't be long he will be riding properly. Lovely pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with slimming world :) I've been going since August last year and I'm loving it!
    That cloud photo is excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am also posting daily elsewhere it helps keep me on track too.
    sounds like a busy but fun week Emma and i like the photo of Leo at the play area and its nice to see him with his new bike even if he want as bowled over by it as you had hoped! and well done on the slimming world regime and i am curious about a scat bran cake!! *goes ff to google* x

    ReplyDelete
  8. 11 syns for the whole thing so its not cake as you know it! Uses the Scan Bran you can buy at the group, not sure if you can get it anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A go on a real big bike, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm, slimming world books, might give me insoiration...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cloud shot is really nice. Your photos make me miss all that toddler/young kid activity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely group of photos

    Thisdayilove

    ReplyDelete
  13. i bet he wanted a bike like daddy's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My little one loved going on her dads bike too! I thought she would be scared but she wasnt. Its amazing how brave kids can be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great week.Good luck with slimming world - I'd love you to stop by and visit Motivational Monday (please). My boys always pedal backwards too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's why he wasn't interested in his bike, he'd had a go on daddy's bike and was wondering where the engine was! I really love the sky and the main photo is so beautiful because of the vibrancy.

    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant photos. Love the colour and lighting in the main photo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I laughed at the reaction of the pedal bike! Boys can be so fickle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck with Slimming World. Hope you find it works for you again.

    I agree with TheBoyandMe...Leo obviously wants a bike with an engine like daddy. lol


    Thank you for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  20. How funny you have had snow as well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely photos. The bike reaction really made me smile. Bud has a tendency to love the tiny presents for his stocking at Christmas and ignore the big ones until some time after so I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  22. He'll soon love his bike. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails