Wednesday, 22 August 2012

The Gallery - Skies


This week's Gallery theme is Sky - well, when all the doors in your home (we have no windows!) open to this view you tend to amass quite a collection of photos of the sky.

During the summer the skies are usually cloud free which doesn't make for the most interesting photographs, as lovely as wall to wall blue sky can be it's the differences in the sky at different times of the year that make the most stunning shots.  We've taken so many since living here it's impossible to choose just one.

There is sunrise...



We've had clouds....


Stormy....


Amazing rainbows...


and stunning sunsets...



I don't think I'll ever get bored of our balcony view!


11 comments:

  1. Some lovely shots - what a view to see every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sunsets abroad always seem more amazing somehow I don't now why and all your sky shots are lovely but the last one is my favourite. What a stunning capture xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny @justphotosbyme22 August 2012 at 11:36

    What an amazing selection of views. I think my favourite is the stormy one under the street lights - it looks beautifully dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous sky's I love the last one. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing views. I love the rainbow and sunset x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is all I can say! I would like to come and camp out on your balcony! Such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so dreamy... Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Especially the sunrise and sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tallulah@BilingualBabes23 August 2012 at 03:25

    Thanks for sharing, great views from your home! Especially love that rainbow...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Can I come and live with you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails