Wednesday, 4 July 2012

The Gallery - Everyday

This weeks Gallery prompt got me thinking.... 'The Everyday'  

What do we do everyday?  
We get up everyday usually before 7am for Leo and I,   
Aaron works everyday till the end of the summer season, 
We eat,   We clean - (oh hang on we're talking EVERY day, so maybe not!) 
We watch tv/ use the laptop 
We see my Mum and Dad.

There are lots of things we do sometimes...
Swim, paint, visit friends, bake, go to the beach, go shopping and go to nursery school (but not on the 'end-week' as Leo calls it)

But then I realised the thing we do EVERY day....


'The Everyday'

We build a track, often first thing in the morning and hopefully at the moment with help from Daddy, as getting on and off the floor is proving to be quite tricky at the moment!  Removing the element of discomfort from crawling around the floor with a 7 month baby bump I do quite enjoy making the tracks and get quite a worrying sense of achievement when I make a good one, especially if I've not given it much thought..... and yes I do realise I probably need to get out more!





           To see what everyone else gets up to everyday click the Gallery logo above.

10 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bit of pride in a good track layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MidlifeSinglemum4 July 2012 at 12:50

    Making tracks has a whole other meaning when you're little. Definitely one of life's great pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly looks like a fun thing to do everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may be raising an engineer....my kids built huge layouts in our basement using legos and now they are successful engineers. (Aeronautical and Bio-medical...I am a proud mom, deal with it ♫♪)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Single Married Mum4 July 2012 at 17:02

    He looks so happy and completely engrossed ! I loved it when my boys spent ages building tracks - I think it was the first time I really saw them passionate about something. Sadly the trains are packed away now, but they have other passions, like lego and football, which is good too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't beat a proper wooden train track - best toy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fabulous train set. My son would love that x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love a train track too, the worst be for me is putting it all away! Good luck with that bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear emma, is it death by playing? ;) our son django loves exactly the same trains and has tons of them. we definitely should meet up asap! the two boys could play together for hours i suppose. we live on the turkish famagusta side. how is number 2? hope you are all doing fine. best, kat :)

    check out our blog: http://movingtoholidays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails