Sunday, 3 June 2012

Maternicare Pre & Post-natal cream (Review)

When I was pregnant with Leo I religiously applied a pregnancy moisturising oil day and night for the whole 9 months, and towards the end sometimes even in the middle of the day too!  I know everyone says that if you are destined for stretch marks there is nothing you can do to stop them but I was determined to give it a good try!.

It almost worked, I didn't actually get any stretch marks appear until the last week - another good reason why I don't like being late for things, if he'd been on time I would have escaped them! This time round in the same way that my clothes seemed to shrink the minute I wee'd on a stick, the original stretch marks seemed to jump out at me and this did not seem like a good sign for the next 9 months.

So when I was offered the opportunity to try out Maternicare's Pre and Post Natal Moisturising Cream I jumped at the chance.

Their moisturising cream is  a blend of rich plant oils and essential vitamins developed especially to nourish and care for your skin as your bump grows, and then later support your body as it recovers. The gentle, hypoallergenic formula is packed full of pro-vitamin B5, almond, avocado and grape seed oils, as well as vitamin E and soothing calendula.

Since I received it I've got back into my old habit of moisturising my bump twice a day, sometimes Leo even helps!  It's a gorgeous cream and smells lovely but so far unlike other fragranced creams does not seem to be attracting the mosquitoes that can plague us at night-time which makes a change!

Obviously it hasn't magically removed the existing stretch marks, but if it can help in me not getting too many more I'll be a happy girl. After all a summer in Cyprus is just too hot to not be wearing bikinis!  What it definitely is doing though is keeping my skin lovely and smooth and reducing the itchy bump I tend to get late at night.


MaterniCare Pre & Post Natal Nourishing Cream is £14.99 for 200ml. Visit www.forum-health.co.uk to order your own MaterniCare today. For information on you and your skin during all stages of pregnancy and the benefits of MaterniCare visit: www.maternicare.com


I was sent some cream to review but the opinions are all my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails