Saturday, 12 May 2012

Bettacare Comfy Sleep Pregnancy Cushion - Review

One of the many things I miss whilst being pregnant, along with a good drink and the ability to go more than 10 minutes without needing the toilet is a comfortable nights sleep.  By the end of my pregnancy with Leo I was sleeping on a folded up duvet to ease my backache with an assortment of cushions carefully arranged under my bump, behind my back and between my legs, which of course I had to rearrange every hour when I needed to change position due to a numb bum!

So, I was very pleased to be offered the Bettacare Comfy Sleep cushion - Vanilla to try out.  

It's a wedge shaped cushion, designed to sit under your bump for support 

'Ergonomically designed wedge shape takes weight off the tummy and relieves discomfort and backache in bed.'

I've been using it for the last few nights and I'm pleased to say it has been a help. I had been using a 'v-shaped' pillow, the type you usually see as a feeding aid to help you support the baby but it's a bit big for the job and difficult to swap over when you change sides during the night. I

This new cushion is a lot smaller so easier to move in bed, and less likely to mean that Aaron ends up sleeping on the very edge of the bed trying not to fall out! It also means I'm less likely to get too hot by being wrapped around a huge pillow which is handy as I think it's time to pack the duvet away until winter time, I usually try and hang on until June as I do love sleeping under a cosy duvet but it's just getting a bit too much now!


The sleep pregnancy cushion is available from Hello Baby.. Hello Baby also sells a wide range of other baby and nursery stuff including baby toys, nursery furniture, baby travel and baby safety products.    They also deliver to Cyprus!


I was provided this product for the purpose of review, the opinions are all my own.

2 comments:

  1. MidlifeSinglemum12 May 2012 at 19:57

    OMG - that business of trying to stay comfortable in bed when heavily pregnant, what a nightmare! Ihope the pillow helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a pregnancy pillow with first but didn't help so might have to try this again now I'm pregnant again. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like..

Related Posts with Thumbnails